| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trondheim in August is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with rain sometimes. Just 78mm (3.1in) of H2O is deposited across an average of 16 days.
- The blue above Trondheim is fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:44 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:44 long and the longest day is 17:54 long with an average length of 16:20.
- There are approximately 10:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Trondheim August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Trondheim, Norway
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Trondheim:
- Orland, Norway - 52.5 kms (32.7 miles) NW
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) WSW
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 318.1 kms (197.6 miles) WSW
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 185.6 kms (115.4 miles) SSW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) SSW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) SSW
- Geilo, Norway - 341.1 kms (212 miles) SSW