| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trondheim in January is slightly cold at -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry with snow once in a while. Only 68mm (2.7in) of fluid descends during on average 15 days.
- The heavens above Trondheim are extremely dismal having an average of a grim 0:36 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 4:45 long and the longest day is 7:09 long with an average length of 5:49.
- There are approximately 4:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 11.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 88.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Trondheim January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Trondheim, Norway
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Trondheim:
- Orland, Norway - 52.5 kms (32.7 miles) NW
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) WSW
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 318.1 kms (197.6 miles) WSW
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 185.6 kms (115.4 miles) SSW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) SSW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) SSW
- Geilo, Norway - 341.1 kms (212 miles) SSW