| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trondheim in March is slightly cold at -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In March the average daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with snow once in a while. Only 67mm (2.6in) of H2O is discharged across on average 15 days.
- In March the blue above Trondheim is a little dull with on balance a modest 4:27 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 13:26 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 6:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Trondheim March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Trondheim, Norway
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Trondheim:
- Orland, Norway - 52.5 kms (32.7 miles) NW
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) WSW
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 318.1 kms (197.6 miles) WSW
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 185.6 kms (115.4 miles) SSW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) SSW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) SSW
- Geilo, Norway - 341.1 kms (212 miles) SSW