| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trondheim in May is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow once in a while. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of liquid is released across on average 15 days.
- In May the blue above Trondheim is reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:13 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 16:44 long and the longest day is 19:35 long with an average length of 18:14.
- There are approximately 11:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Trondheim May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Trondheim, Norway
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Trondheim:
- Orland, Norway - 52.5 kms (32.7 miles) NW
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) WSW
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 318.1 kms (197.6 miles) WSW
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 185.6 kms (115.4 miles) SSW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) SSW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) SSW
- Geilo, Norway - 341.1 kms (212 miles) SSW