Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark
Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Norway > Trondheim Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Norway flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Trondheim, Norway

  • The data indicates hours of sunlight in Trondheim range between 0:21 daily in December and 6:13 for every day in May
  • The longest day of the year is 20:00 long and the shortest day is 3:59 long.
  • The longest day is 16:00 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1346 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 3:41 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 30.7% of daylight hours. The remaining 69.3% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 27° above the horizon at Trondheim.
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
sunshine iconAverage Sunlight Hours/ Day 00:36 02:13 04:27 05:24 06:13 06:02 05:52 05:44 03:52 02:19 01:02 00:21   03:41
daylight iconAverage Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 05:49 08:40 11:49 15:05 18:14 20:16 19:18 16:20 13:05 09:48 06:40 04:43   12:00
sunny or cloudy iconSunny & (Cloudy) Daylight Hours (%) 12 (88) 27 (73) 39 (61) 37 (63) 35 (65) 31 (69) 31 (69) 36 (64) 31 (69) 25 (75) 17 (83) 8 (92)   31 (69)
sun altitude iconSun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°). 6.8 16.1 26.9 38.5 46.8 50 47 38.7 27.2 15.8 6.7 3.4   27

Trondheim Sunshine & Daylight Discussion

We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.

Currently under general maintenance.

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Trondheim, Norway

© 2009 - 2014 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Accommodation