Climate of Trondheim, Norway Average Weather
- Trondheim, norway, 63°25'N, 10°27'E, 115 m (377 ft)
- Trondheim has a subarctic climate that has severe winters, no dry season, with cool, short summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfc).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Trondheim is close to the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 5 degrees Celsius (40.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 857 mm (33.7 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1346 hours.
- If Trondheim were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Orland, Norway - 52.5 kms (32.7 miles) NW
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) WSW
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 318.1 kms (197.6 miles) WSW
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 185.6 kms (115.4 miles) SSW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) SSW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) SSW
- Geilo, Norway - 341.1 kms (212 miles) SSW