| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trondheim in December is slightly cold at -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry with snow sometimes. Just 76mm (3in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 16 days.
- The heavens above Trondheim are almost rayless having on average a grim 0:21 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 4:29 long and the longest day is 5:18 long with an average length of 4:43.
- There are approximately 3:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 8.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 91.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Trondheim December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Trondheim, Norway
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Trondheim:
- Orland, Norway - 52.5 kms (32.7 miles) NW
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) WSW
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 318.1 kms (197.6 miles) WSW
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 185.6 kms (115.4 miles) SSW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) SSW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) SSW
- Geilo, Norway - 341.1 kms (212 miles) SSW