| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trondheim in July is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in July is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry with rain periodically. Just 70mm (2.8in) of water accrues during an average of 17 days.
- The heavens above Trondheim are fair with an average of a moderate 5:52 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 18:00 long and the longest day is 20:19 long with an average length of 19:18.
- There are approximately 12:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Trondheim July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Trondheim, Norway
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Trondheim:
- Orland, Norway - 52.5 kms (32.7 miles) NW
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 139.1 kms (86.4 miles) WSW
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 318.1 kms (197.6 miles) WSW
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 185.6 kms (115.4 miles) SSW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 248.6 kms (154.5 miles) SSW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) SSW
- Geilo, Norway - 341.1 kms (212 miles) SSW